Private RPG anyone?

Private RPG anyone?

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 1:58 pm

Im kinda bored and as my other two private RP's have died, would anyone like to do an RP with meh?

I will be using my bad ass lioness, Nova for this one, but was thinking of maybe having her as part of the pride rock pride, but plotting to kill the king and queen so she could rule. I will need some OC's and we can both PP the main characters. Simba, Nala etc.

I do like detailed RP's and not one liners, so if you would like to join in, let me know ^^ It can be up to three people including me.

Shad x
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: Private RPG anyone?

Postby Queen Elsa » July 24th, 2012, 2:05 pm

I'd love to join in! I'm bored too, with not being in any RPs right now and what not. :) If you could post a character list, I could choose the ones I wanted, plus I have a few OCs that I might be able to use....
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 2:14 pm

It would just be Nova, my OC and her cub/s when she is born =3 And it will be a case of, if you wanna PP characters such as Simba, Nala etc you can :) Feel free to add in any of your OC's =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Queen Elsa » July 24th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Okay. :) Will this RP take place after TLK or TLK2?
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Tora » July 24th, 2012, 2:16 pm

How exactly would this work; You mean someone can play as characters such as Simba right?
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Nickname(s): Tim; Torasaur; T-saur; Rora; Goku
Pride Points: 129

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 2:28 pm

After TLK =D When Simba is king.

And, Tora. Say if you wanted your OC char to interact with Simba... You'd PP Simba.
If I wanted Nova to interact with Simba, if he's not being used at the time... I'd PP Simba.
If NalaKiaraLuver wanted to interact with Simba.. She'd PP him. Obviously we'd not be able to PP him at the same time. They are just kind of there, as and when we wish to use them. The main story will focus on our OC's =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tora » July 24th, 2012, 2:29 pm

I would have to come up with one, and I'm not very good with that; so enjoy yourselves. ;)
Tora
Never Forget

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 2:48 pm

I've got a charrie you could adopt as your own :P

http://silvershadowfax.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d52895q

Number four. Nobody adopted him/her so you can have it if you like =3 You'll just need a name for him/her =D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby Tora » July 24th, 2012, 2:57 pm

Actually I remember having one from a fan-fiction, I guess you would call it, that I wrote a while back.
I don't have a picture of him, but I had this description from my fan-fiction. "Shinova at the time was a small cub with a tan under belly, red eyes, and a golden brown coat." Would this work? :?
Tora
Never Forget

Always Remain Hopeful

Postby Shadowfax » July 24th, 2012, 2:59 pm

That's fine :) If you could give us a basic description that would be fine =3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions