[Public] A New Pride

A New Pride

Postby LionPrincess » May 27th, 2012, 9:57 pm

The Pridelands have been deserted for many years, through Kovu's rein a rouge group of lions killed Kovu and chased the pridelanders from their land, and after a few days they moved on, the pridelands have remained the same, still full of life, and one day a small group of wanderers come across the lands and claim them as their own, now the pridelands have a new pride and a new adventure is going to begin!!

(all oc's NO cannon characters)

need at least 5 characters before we can begin

Amana : LionPrincess
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Re: A New Pride

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 28th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Hey, can my male lion called Hassan join this? :) He could be mate or friend of Amana. :)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby LionPrincess » May 28th, 2012, 2:34 pm

yes, just send me a link to your oc and i will give you his position in the pride, obviously his position may change throughout the course of the rp xxx
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 29th, 2012, 1:43 pm

Here it is: http://www.mylionking.com/fan/art/Artis ... ar_id=1548 I haven't drawn him, yet, though... :innocent:
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby longlivethequeen » September 2nd, 2012, 2:26 pm

Could my oc be your cub and shes gonna be a princess pm me please and you can name her havent though of a name yet
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Return to RP Planning & Discussions