The lion king / Jurassic park crossover. (CLOSED)

The lion king / Jurassic park crossover. (CLOSED)

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 24th, 2012, 12:16 am

Ok this is my second attempt of the not-so-succesfull JP/TLK crossover I did a while back, which turned out to be a big mess.

story:

Humans have been sighted by mufasa's pride in the pridelands digging up bones from strange creatures. A chopper has recently landed in the pridelands several weeks ago and concidering humans are dangerous in mufasa's eyes, the pride has been told to avoid humans at all costs. however cub simba and nala can't resist their curiousity, and leave their home to investage the chopper's landing site, where they find dr. Alan Grant (lol) allong with his girlfriend dr. Settler digging up a few bones from strange massive dragon-like creatures. simba and nala remain hidden, but they are fascinated when they hear the humans talk about dinosaurs. they both ''somehow'' sneak into the helicopter but they are unaware the chopper is about to fly off straight to Isla Nublar. The Helicopter takes off and Meanwhile, as the helicopter approaches the island, a pteranodon hits the Propellor and the helicopter crashes down, while everyone survives. However, the dinosaurs already broke free after a huge thunderstorm on the island turned off the power and electricity. Simba and nala have to survive on a island with dinosaurs from all types and sizes. But it seems also Scar managed to sneak on board of the helicopter, whitout being seen by Simba, Nala, and any other humans. Only time will tell if Scar will threaten the survivors lifes, or to join them to survive...

TLK characters:

simba - KingKovu
nala - Kuna
Mufasa - Kuna
Scar - Kuna

JP characters:

Dr. Grant - KingKovu
Robert Muldoon - me
Ian malcolm - DGFone
Dinosaurs - me
background characters - me
Last edited by SlayerOfLight on May 24th, 2012, 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Re: The lion king / Jurassic park crossover. (second attempt

Postby KingKovu44 » May 24th, 2012, 12:16 am

Simba and Dr. Grant for me.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 24th, 2012, 12:20 am

So you are back xD sure thing, you can be them.
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » May 24th, 2012, 12:20 am

Thanks. Hopefully, it will work this time.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 24th, 2012, 12:21 am

Yes only a few people can join, because or else we get too reliable of others if they aren't online, and then we can't move on.
SlayerOfLight

Postby Khanu » May 24th, 2012, 12:22 am

I'll take nala and mufasa lol
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 24th, 2012, 12:25 am

Sure thing. I guess I'll do the other JP characters and dinosaurs then.
SlayerOfLight

Postby KingKovu44 » May 24th, 2012, 12:26 am

If you need any new dinosaur suggestions, I can help. I know of a few that might be interesting to use.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby SlayerOfLight » May 24th, 2012, 12:29 am

if you have any Idea's spill it all out please. any ideas and suggestions are welcome.
SlayerOfLight

Postby DGFone » May 24th, 2012, 12:33 am

Can I try being Ian?

Chaos theory! :P
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions