Looking to do a Private rp...

Re: Looking to do a Private rp...

Postby Carl » May 21st, 2012, 12:33 am

I don't understand the question. Nafsi's going to be one of the Rogues, how big her part is depends on how our characters interact, and how everything plays out. Is that what you were asking?
and no, I didn't draw that. I was too lazy, used a flash game I found on deviantArt. It's Kamirah's Cub Creator.

How's what? Your link leads back to this thread lol

Also, just wanted to warn ya, as you've probably guessed, I don't get on here everyday. What with it being summer, I'll probably be doing a lot of stuff with my siblings, so don't think I've forgotten you if I'm gone for a few days or a week or two at a time. I just don't get on the internet a whole lot when I've got other things (besides school work) to do. I'll try to be on at least once a week and respond, but I might forget. Time escapes me easily. :innocent:
Last edited by Carl on May 23rd, 2012, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Khanu » May 21st, 2012, 1:18 am

no it's cool I'm out a lot too lol, and the link leads to this thread? wasn't supposed too whatever..... lol I made a character that's all lol
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Khanu » May 21st, 2012, 1:20 am

viewtopic.php?f=38&p=683464#p683464

there lol that should be the right link :)
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » May 21st, 2012, 1:30 am

ok. He looks good, I added him to the first post. Do you even wanna bother making other rogues, or should we just have him and Nafsi? Cos we can get a couple more if ya want, but I don't think we really need more than one more, maybe two.
However, I'm too tired to start the rp today anyway, so we still have some time.
I'll probably start it next time I log on, unless we need more time for the other rogues.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 21st, 2012, 1:33 am

Hmmm we could make 1 more, and that's ok I wasn't expecting to make it today lol
Khanu

Postby Carl » May 21st, 2012, 1:34 am

alright. you wanna do the other rogue?
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 21st, 2012, 1:35 am

Sure, any suggestions for it?
Khanu

Postby Carl » May 21st, 2012, 1:40 am

the personality should either be similar to Nguvu and Nafsi, or in strong contrast with them, i.e. more open and submisive.
Also, if you wanna start a trend, the name can start with an "N," to match the other two. lol
and you can use this flash game to design its appearance if ya want. It's the one I used for Nafsi. lol: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&secti ... h#/d3j6ft7

hmm... I'm tired, so that's the only suggestions I got right now
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 21st, 2012, 1:42 am

K thanks
Khanu

Postby Carl » May 23rd, 2012, 3:14 am

It turns out I've got a really long intro post from where I started to rp with someone about Kimitar and Notai that details the hyena attack on another site. Nothing ever came of it because my rp partner never posted, so I edited it a little and added some to it. I figured I don't need to know about your other rogue in order to write that part, so it's waiting around. I haven't actually posted it yet, I might need to edit it again before we actually start.

I'm warning you though, it's really long. I don't expect our posts will usually be even half that long. Well, maybe half.

Anyways, lots of rps have titles, so I was wondering if you had any ideas for one?
I've got a few ideas, but I wanted to know if you had any before I just started it and named it something.

Here's what I'm thinking:
Not One of Them
From Princess to Rogue
Not Who They Thought
A Rogue's Life for Me

I know they're all kinda lame, but I suck at coming up with titles. I hope you've got a better idea. :innocent:
Last edited by Carl on May 23rd, 2012, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions