Looking to do a Private rp...

Looking to do a Private rp...

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2012, 6:53 pm

I wanna do a private rp with my character, Kimitar, info here: http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=20793, after she is left for dead by the angry hyenas. Looking for someone who has decent grammar and posts at least a paragraph. More details can be discussed when/if anyone alerts me that they're up for it.

Characters
Kiara- Kuna
Kovu- Kuna
Kimitar- Juliette
Notai- Juliette
Sarafina- Juliette
Vitani- Kuna
Nala- Kuna
Hisani- Juliette
Jongeni- Juliette
Nguvu- Kuna
Nafsi- Juliette
Malaika- Kuna
Sky- Juliette
Last edited by Carl on May 24th, 2012, 6:07 am, edited 10 times in total.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: Looking to do a Private rp...

Postby Khanu » May 17th, 2012, 7:01 pm

I'll do it just need to know a little more (read the char info)
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Uncle Kuna, Kuny, KunaTuna
Pride Points: 25

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2012, 7:12 pm

My ideas are kinda basic right now, but here's what I've got:
While Kimitar's out looking for Notai, she meets someone else (either a male lion, or someone that leads her to one somehow) and, for a while, she keeps trying to find her sister.
In the backstory, Notai has managed to find her way home, and the other lions in the pride are worried that Kimitar has died, they look around for her, but give up, assuming the worst.
Later, she comes back to see if Notai made it home and try and convince her to come leave with her.

Of course, conflicts will ensue, and I'm open to additional ideas for the plot.
Characters that will be necessary will of course be the two sisters, Kiara and Kovu, and some of the others should be involved, too.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 17th, 2012, 7:16 pm

Ok sounds pretty good to me and what about the other lions that Kimitar meets what happens with them?
Khanu

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2012, 7:21 pm

I haven't figured that part out yet.
Maybe that's where you come in?

Theoretically, she at least befriends them, and she'd probably try to hook up with the male, whether he was taken or not. Also, she probably would try to convince them to help her get Notai to join them and abandon the other pride.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 17th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Ok that's a good plan, does Kimitar live with the other lions at all before going back?
Khanu

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2012, 7:28 pm

I would say so. For a little while at least.

Oh yeah, I should probably tell you that in my characters' default world, Simba was murdered by a rogue male that Kovu then killed. The rogue's mate was taken in and spared because she was with child.
So, we can either do it in that world, or one where the rogue never showed up, if you want Simba to still be alive. That's important to know before we start distributing characters- which we can go ahead and do, if you don't have anymore questions. (more questions are welcome, though! we must know what we're doing!)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 17th, 2012, 7:30 pm

No that's good (even though I hate Simba dying XD) lol but it's a good plot so let's keep him dead, so I'm guessing this all takes place during Kiara and Kovu's reign?
Khanu

Postby Carl » May 17th, 2012, 7:42 pm

You would be correct, sir. So if we're using my default world...

Let's see who all we need...

Kiara-
Kovu-
Kimitar- Juliette
Notai- Juliette
Sarabi-
Sarafina-
Vitani-
*Hisani- Juliette
*Jongeni- Juliette

the other lion(/s) Kimitar runs into-
hyenas?-

What do you think?

*Hisani is the rogue's mate, and Jongeni is her son and only surviving cub. He's only a few days younger than Kimitar and Notai.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Khanu » May 17th, 2012, 7:45 pm

That's a good cast, what about the male lion that Kimitar runs into is he a main character too? or just a part of the other lions group there?
Khanu

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions