[Public] The Heir (OPEN!)

The Heir (OPEN!)

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 12th, 2012, 11:33 am

Name: The Heir

Plot: In the south of Africa, there lives a Pride called The Royal Pride. They lived in peace for a long time but one day an evil came. It was a day when Queen Thema had to give birth. Her mate King Ajali with some other lionesses were at hunt. Queen Thema and her best friend Hasnaa were the only ones who stayed at the Royal Rock. After a few hours, prince Hassan born. At the time, King Ajali was coming back but he wasn't in time - a rogue male came to the Royal Rock and and abducted the cub. Queen Thema and Hasnaa tried to get Prince Hassan back but the rogue was stronger - he just hit the lionesses and ran away... Will King Ajali find his son? And why did the rogue male abducted the cub? We'll find it out in this Role-Play!

Cast:

King Ajali -
Queen Thema -
Prince Hassan (adult) - LunatheLioness
Hasnaa - LunatheLioness
Tavarius (rogue male) -
Tahro (Tavarius' son) -

Other OCs: (Pride members, lionesses only)

Nova - Shadowfax

You can play as 2 characters only!
Last edited by Luna the Lioness on May 12th, 2012, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: The Heir (OPEN!)

Postby Shadowfax » May 12th, 2012, 11:36 am

Sounds pretty cool. I'll use my OC Nova if that's ok? :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Re: The Heir (OPEN!)

Postby Luna the Lioness » May 12th, 2012, 11:39 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]Sounds pretty cool. I'll use my OC Nova if that's ok? :3[/quote]
Yeah, sure! ^^ I'll add you right now! ^^
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Return to RP Planning & Discussions