[Public] [Open] The lion king 3 Kiara and Kovu's regin

[Open] The lion king 3 Kiara and Kovu's regin

Postby Nukascar1 » March 26th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Simba and Nala have grown old and have decided to steap down and leave the throne to Kovu and Kiara. The food is plently everyone is happy these are good times with no rival prides in site there is no pyscopathic murderous brother and the hyena's have appeared to of dissapered.

Or is all this about to change Zira did not die there was one member of her pride who wasn't killed or didn't change sides. This one cub is Neo and he is the reason Zira is alive Zira sent Neo of to live with her friend "Brista". After Brista steapped down giving Neo the small pride of about 5 lioness most young inexperianced fighters. He journeyd back and after rescuring his mouth dragged her back to the one place he rembered the outlands.

Now Neo's pride awaits there Neo eagly waiting for his mother to awake and give him his next order. He has a lionesses ready to send the meassage to the pridelanders whatever it may be a act of war or total annalitation of the Pridlanders.

Now what will happen perhaps Kovu will be able to fught the rival pride back into the darkness or mabye they will learn they're place in the circle of life. Steap forth be your character or one of the orginal characters for this is Neo's destiny and the start of the final campagin.

Thanks for reading I would like to have the main characters mostly filled out before we begin major characters. Are defined by me and have a (*) showing this. Also if I have missed any out feel free to say, for oc's just post their name and who their alligned to. And finally if ya have more then one character please change the colour for each for example.

Zira:We will kill them all run my boy run and kill

Neo "yes mother" runs to Pridlands

Cast list

Pridelanders

*Simba:Lunalioness

Nala:Cheetacub

*Kiara:Saffyminty

*Kovu:Luna the lioness

Vitani:BlueCheetahSpotz

Outlanders

*Neo:Shadowsan

*Zira:CheetahCub

Nyx:CheetahCub

Nova:Shadowfax
Last edited by Nukascar1 on March 31st, 2012, 7:31 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Re: [Open] The lion king 3 Kiara and Kovu's regin

Postby CheetahCub » March 29th, 2012, 12:45 am

This does look interesting. I'll join up. Hmm...I guess I'll take Zira to start off with and maybe some more to help out but I'll see how many others you get for this. Also, although I have my cannon story different in my head (;)) I'll say my character Nyx doesn't leave and still stays with Zira for one of the lionesses, messenger or not I don't care.

Here's the bio Nyx
CheetahCub

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Saffyminty » March 29th, 2012, 6:44 am

Sure!!! This sounds very good. May I please take Kiara? Or is she taken? If not I will love to have Vitani...!!!
:D
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » March 29th, 2012, 12:08 pm

[quote="Saffyminty"]Sure!!! This sounds very good. May I please take Kiara? Or is she taken? If not I will love to have Vitani...!!!
:D[/quote]
No, Kiara is not taken. So can I have Vitani?
BlueCheetahSpotz

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby Nukascar1 » March 29th, 2012, 5:19 pm

Whoah that was quick all we need now is a Simba and we can start.
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Luna the Lioness » March 30th, 2012, 12:39 pm

I could play Simba too. :)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Shadowfax » March 30th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Can OC's be used?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Nukascar1 » March 30th, 2012, 8:28 pm

[quote="Shadowfax"]Can OC's be used?[/quote]
Hai

*ahem*yes
Nukascar1

Postby CheetahCub » March 30th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Yeah and I'll also take Nala if need be
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Postby Nukascar1 » March 30th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Kk
Nukascar1

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions