[Public] Twin catastrophe

Re: Twin catastrophe

Postby Shadowfax » April 9th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Anytime is ok for me. Time zones don't matter... Im a nocturnal being so am up till about 2am UK time which would be about 9ish over in the US :D
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby BlueCheetahSpotz » April 10th, 2012, 12:06 pm

[quote="CheetahCub"]Saturday's work for me, or weekend nights[/quote]
I think that would be a good idea! We could post on weekend nights! We could also post on other days if we wanted to. That will work unless anyone else wanted to say an idea.
BlueCheetahSpotz

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): BCS
Pride Points: 1

Postby wolfishgirl » April 11th, 2012, 2:35 pm

alright I'm back, can get on, and I can only do it on school days from 8:30 am to 3:10 pm (central time U.S.) so yeah...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby CheetahCub » April 11th, 2012, 3:43 pm

Hmm, well the mornings would maybe work for me with that one, not sure on the others
CheetahCub

Pride Points: 2

Postby wolfishgirl » April 11th, 2012, 4:05 pm

yeah... well, whenever you can post do it. And I'll make the RP now...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » April 11th, 2012, 4:19 pm

Here it is people all ready to go.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22864

enjoy RPing...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby wolfishgirl » April 12th, 2012, 6:32 pm

Hey, who should we have as a romantic interest for Apiyo? I kinda want to have it be a rouge male or one from Harbuu's pride... tell me what you think.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Shadowfax » April 12th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Nova could have a male cub if you like?
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Postby wolfishgirl » April 12th, 2012, 7:08 pm

whatever you feel comfortable with. I don't mind that much. It would be nice twist, but you have to remember that Kijico hates males so it'll be a bit harder far males to be in the pride...
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby Shadowfax » April 12th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Haha, ok! Or maybe Nova could be Kijico's sister and thats the only reason she let Nova's cub live with them? She can bully him though xD
Shadowfax
Never give up;

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions