[Public] Kovu and Vitani's father (Open, OC's Are Welcome)

Kovu and Vitani's father (Open, OC's Are Welcome)

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 7th, 2012, 4:52 pm

I decided to start my very first Role-Play. Yesterday, an idea about Kovu and Vitani's father came to my mind. I don't know who will want to join this Role-Play but I'm still posting this... So, here's a little plot:

It's Scar's reign in the Pridelands... Everyone feel bad, hungry and thirsty... A cub Nuka, the king's heir, seems to be weak and unhealthy. So, Scar announce, that Nuka won't become the future king of the Pridelands... When Zira finds this out, she decides to leave the Pridelands for a short time and find another male lion. She is looking for a strong and healthy male, who could become a father of her future cub. The cub, that will become a king of the Pridelands.

Main Cast:

Scar: KingKovu44
Zira: wolfishgirl
Nuka (cub): wolfishgirl
Hassan (Kovu and Vitani's father): Luna the Lioness
Nala (teenage): NalaKiaraLuver
Simba: KingKovu44
Sarabi: peper103024
Sarafina: safafarrukh

OC's (female lionesses prefered):

Princess Renee - Renee
peper103024 -
Nukascar1 - Neo (Son of Zira and Hassan)

I hope at least some persons will join.
Last edited by Luna the Lioness on March 29th, 2012, 2:15 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Kovu and Vitani's father

Postby Queen Elsa » February 7th, 2012, 5:01 pm

I'll join! May I please be teenage Nala? :D
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 7th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Scar please.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby wolfishgirl » February 7th, 2012, 5:04 pm

I'll be Zira... and maybe Nuka if no one else wants him.
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 7th, 2012, 5:08 pm

Wow, didn't expected this. :D I added all of you. ;)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby Queen Elsa » February 7th, 2012, 5:10 pm

LOL. Yeah. Completely unexpected for me as well. Thanks for adding me. Can't wait to start! :D
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 7th, 2012, 5:13 pm

You're welcome and I think we'll start soon. We need a couple more members and some OC's maybe. ;)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Re: Kovu and Vitani's father (Open, OC's Are Welcome)

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 8th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Hey, guys, I think we can start now. I would like KingKovu44 to start first because you're Scar. I think the scene should start in Pride Rock's cave, where Scar decides that Nuka is not good enough to be king, then he calls Zira, tells her about that thing, the Zira decides to leave, etc. :D
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Postby KingKovu44 » February 8th, 2012, 7:07 pm

I'm on it, Luna.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Luna the Lioness » February 8th, 2012, 7:07 pm

Thanks. ;)
Luna the Lioness
King Kovu Fan

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions