Which one ?

Godzilla
No votes
South park
No votes

Total votes : 0

Need help choosing between these two fanfic ideas please

Postby SuperED » July 5th, 2014, 8:00 am

Hello everyone I'm superEd and I need your help You see I would love to write either one of there fanfiction's for you and honestly I'd love to write both but sadly they're very similar so I have to choose one . Now these will both be portraying their respective characters in a very lion king like way . So they could in a sense be called parodies but I like to call them altered . So option one is a Godzilla lion king crossover here are the protagonists Simba = Godzilla junior , Nala = second generation Mothra , Mufasa = Godzilla , Zazu = Rodan , Sarabi = first generation Mothra Rafiki = King Kong Timon = Baragon Pumbaa = Anguirus Sarafina = Gigamoth . Antagonists : Scar = Spacegodzilla , Shenzi , Banzai and Ed = Dixie , Copper and Todd from the fox and the hound . ( yes I had to improvise I like there were not enough monsters to fit all the hyenas and none fit the trio's personality's so I also used various animals from disney , don bluth , dreamworks etc to fit the rolls ) Other hyenas other pets bad animals , evil monsters ( Aliens and mutants )
Option two lion king , South Park crossover ( note this story will have a lot of original characters ). Protagonists : Simba Sam gates , Nala = Nancy ( she doesn't have a last name due to not knowing who her father is. ) . Munfasa , Melvin. Gates , Sarabi = Sarah gates Timon = Tim Berkowitz Pumbaa = Peter ( I couldn't get a last name die to the fact that Pumbaa doesn't really have that good of a backstory. ) . Zazu = Zach Sarafina = Sheila Gates . Antagonists : Scar = Bill Gates ( if you watch South Park you know why ) Shenzi , Banzai and Ed = Kenny , Butters and Eric ( Cartman ) , other hyenas = other South Park kids ( Stan , Kyle , Craig , tweek , Clyde , Token , Wendy etc ) Note there will be " special chapters " that fill in blanks I. Put them there for fun you know fatten up the story a bit they will be In either one of these also a few humans will also appear on the island if I do the Godzilla story and one especially important one will be dr faclier from the princess and the frog . So hope you like these two ideas choose please !
SuperED

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Planning and Characters