Star Boom and Tua, collab by dottyspottyfan and themaster017

Star Boom and Tua, collab by dottyspottyfan and themaster017

Postby Adofo » October 10th, 2013, 4:27 pm

Okay dotty you can do the first chapter, if you don't have any ideas just remember what i said, start from the beginning if you have to, when she was born, how she got her powers, where she came from, etc. and if you still need help go ahead and ask me i'll be more than happy to help.
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
Youtube Channel | My Game List | DeviantArt
Video Game Usernames: show
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Nickname(s): Dofo, Dr. Cody, Dr. Dofo
Pride Points: 53

Re: Star Boom and Tua, collab by dottyspottyfan and themaste

Postby agirlhasnoname » October 10th, 2013, 7:26 pm

i made it, don't worry! here it is:

Star Boom was a cat, serval and fox mix, who lived with her mother, Rainbow, father, Crispy, sister, Pinky Binky, her bestet friends, Jasper the thunder wolf, Bella the tiger, Sunlight the minery cheetah, DJ the cat and cheetah mix, DJ's half brother, Rayden the cheetah(owned by IxLikexTacos)...
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » October 10th, 2013, 8:06 pm

Great, so now you just need to put it in the form of a chapter. Also what should the story be called?
Whether man or animal, everything is connected in the great circle of life, so we are all one!
If you add me on any of these, PM me on MLK first so I know who you are. If you don't, I will delete it.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Postby agirlhasnoname » October 10th, 2013, 9:17 pm

hmmm.... love of star boom and tua?
agirlhasnoname
What the hell

is a Hufflepuff

Nickname(s): Dotty
Pride Points: 3

Postby Adofo » October 10th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Works for me! Also do you want there to be links to the chapters like what i did for enzi's and adofo's stories? like this

Chapter 1 foiownfnwfwnowqjporjiw
Chapter 2 iriokdfufiwoqwhfiu
etc.
Adofo
Brother of Simba

Son Of Mufasa and Sarabi

Return to Planning and Characters