My suggestion for a Lion King IV (a fan-based story)

My suggestion for a Lion King IV (a fan-based story)

Postby Tyto-Alba » May 27th, 2013, 9:18 pm

Now I know many posts of this paticular topic may have been posted before mine, and whether you read this or not is up to you. But I have been looking to get the adobe program known as Flash CS6, and with this I can make animations. Since then I have been thinking and considering of making a fan-based Lion King IIII, in which Disney will get full credit for the characters, and some MLK members can participate in the making as well as play a part as a character if volenteeringly willing. Here is the storyline I have been thinking of for quite some time now:

The story takes place in the early morning in the Pridelands at Pride Rock, where the animals are preparing to see the presentation if the kingdom's newly born heirs, Mufasa and Taka. Both princes are presented by not Rafiki, but by a baboon before Rafiki named Embamba, with both parents Queen Uru and King Ahadi watching from behind atop of Pride Rock. A week or so after their presentation ceremony, the two brothers are itching to explore their homeland, but Mufasa being the more anxious one above his brother Taka. One morning Mufasa is the early bird of the two, and wakes Taka to go exploring with him while the rest of the pride, including the king and queen, sleep. Mufasa and Taka leave Pride Rock after watching the sunrise, and begin exploring anyhing and everything that catches their eye and spikes their curiousity. Back at Pride Rock, Uru and Ahadi are the first of the rest of the pride aside from their sons to wake, and notice that the brothers are missing. Mufasa and Taka have no idea of their worried parents knowing their gone, and the first animal they meet unfortunately happens to be a hyena. The brothers run until they are cornered by more than one hyena, and Mufasa defends him and his brother the best he can as he tries to be the brave one. Taka cries for help as the hyenas separate him and Mufasa, moving in to kill the cubs, when Ahadi arrives and chases the hyenas away, giving them a life sentence of banishment to the elephant graveyard. He lectures his sons, and tells them of the dangers in the Pride Lands, and that they should have obeyed and waited to go out when him and Uru or another pride member could have supervised. Later on as the morning fades into the afternoon, Ahadi takes them home and keeps them inside for the rest of the day and many days afterwards as punishment. When their restrictions are lifted, the brothers are given permission to go out again, and are told to stay away from the elephant graveyard. Mufasa and Taka are joined by their friends Sarabi and her brother Kombe, and the four play near Pride Rock, and Taka's curiousity is drawn to a large gourge not to far away. The next morning Taka is the first up, and secretly goes the the gourge alone and decides to use it as his hideout. While Taka is discovering his roar, a herd of wildabeest is startled by the echoes of his roar, and begin to stampede into the gourge. Taka quickly realizes the danger and runs, crying for help the loudest he can as he tries to outrun the herd. His only refuge was a tree, which he climbed hoping to escape the stampede. Finally Ahadi, who had woken up shortly after Taka went to the gourge and was looking for his missing son had heard Taka's cries, leading him to the gourge. He jumps into the path of many thundering hooves and goes after Taka, and once he has him he is able to take him to a nearby ledge. Ahadi and Taka are then out of the way of the stampede, that is until the ledge they are standing on crumbles, and Ahadi falls into the stampede leaving Taka to watch in horror. When Taka realizes his dad is nowhere to be seen he bravely jumps in to help him, but while in the way of the wildabeest he is greatly struck by a hoof in the left eye, tossing him to his side. Ahadi finally makes an appearance, and grabs his son not yet realizing the blood from Taka's fresh wound. He leaps at the closest cliff face and proceeds to climb, once he is near the top he tosses Taka up and to safety, but is quickly loosing his grip. Taka turns to the cliff edge and looks down at his father, reaching out a frantic paw in an act of trying to help Ahadi. Ahadi reaches for his son's paw with great effort, and for a split second the two come close to reaching each other when tragedy strikes. Ahadi looses his grip all together and falls to his fate, with Taka frozen with horror as he watches helplessly. Once the stampede clears, Taka begins to make his way down to where his father had fallen, and eventually finds him once the dust clears. He runs to Ahadi to see if he's ok, and Ahadi is still hanging on to life when he sees his son. Ahadi finally passes after a few last words to Taka, and Taka is devastated. With no one around to help, Taka quickly runs back to Pride Rock and breaks the news, feeling guilty about the tragedy with the belief that it was all his fault when in truth it wasn't, it was only an accident that waited to happen. From that point on everyone seemed to resent Taka, all except for his mother and brother. Sarabi, being the kindest of hearts, had also forgiven Taka for what happened to Ahadi even though she knew it wasn't his fault, but her mother didn't like the idea of her hanging around him. Taka went into a state of hate, burning with such a passion that it had corrupted him, and began keeping himself away from all others especially Mufasa, who had been chosen as king days before and had most of Ahadi's attention, and the last time Taka got to see him was the day he died in front of him. Taka also had been sneaking off to the elephant graveyard to be alone, where he had met Shenzi, Bonzai, and Ed. With them as friends he had the comfort and attention he wanted, the attention that had been given to Mufasa the day he was chosen to become king. Taka and Mufasa grew older, and their brotherly relationship grew more distant, and though Taka had told him many times before why he hates him, Mufasa failed to understand why and failed to see the change in his brother. Eventually Taka began reverting to being called Scar, and became more and more hateful towards his pride. In his eyes, everyone was too blind to see the trauma he had suffered on the day of Ahadi's death, and didn't get the sympathy he craved for so much when he lost his father. Some more time passes, and Uru eventually dies, leaving Mufasa to take over. Scar is angered even more, but knows he much wait patiently in line for his place as king. The movie ends with the news of Sarabi bearing Mufasa's offspring and the new heir to the throne, throwing Scar out of line and to plot his revenge. The last scene leaves off at the beginning of Simba's presentation.

So tell me what you think, and remember that this is fan-based, so I don't want any nasty comments towards me. If one is shot my way it will be reported, or is one comment is received that is rude but not rude enough to report then I won't reply I will ignore. Yes I do know that this story is much like the first Lion King, but every other story I've come across about these two talk about Taka getting his scar from Ahadi or a water buffalo, or that he becomes hateful because his brother gets all the glory only because he's oldest. In this story, Ahadi dies like Mufasa did in the first movie, which is where Taka/Scar gets his idea to kill Mufasa so that he suffers the same fate of his dad, which Ahadi did not deserve. Taka receives his scar from the hoof of a wildebeest, and begins to turn dark because his family wants nothing more to do with him due to what happened to Ahadi. Mufasa and Taka are also the same age, and Mufasa is chosen to be king for showing kindness and leadership. Like I said before its all a fan-based story plot. I plan to start this project as soon as I get Flash, which will hopefully be soon, once that happens I will hold auditions and slots for those who want to help with the development. I also plan for this to happen in a series of episodes instead of a whole. Thanks for reading.

All rights of the storyline are reserved to (c) Tyto-Alba. If any content is taken and reposted from this topic without permission it will be reported as stolen. All rights of the chraracters used are reserved to (c) Disney.
Last edited by Tyto-Alba on May 28th, 2013, 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Incase my name misleads you, I am a lioness
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Re: My suggestion for a Lion King IIII (a fan-based story)

Postby Moka » May 27th, 2013, 9:35 pm

Gonna move this to fan fiction planning forum.
Also, the Roman Numeral for four is IV.

Good luck!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: My suggestion for a Lion King IIII (a fan-based story)

Postby Tyto-Alba » May 28th, 2013, 12:48 am

Ok thanks, and uh...I knew that lol XD this topic was written at 2 in the morning on my phone, I had to save it as a draft though cause I couldn't post it until I had access to a computer, so there's probably many mistakes XP but thanks for pointing it out ;)
Incase my name misleads you, I am a lioness
Tyto-Alba
The Pariah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Formally known as BattleCry

Nickname(s): Ezleryb, Barn Owl, BattleCry, Screech, Tyto
Pride Points: 2

Re: My suggestion for a Lion King IV (a fan-based story)

Postby Meskhenet » August 2nd, 2013, 1:21 pm

This seems interesting! Can I volunteer???
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Return to Planning and Characters