A new story…

A new story…

Postby SNAZ » August 15th, 2012, 11:51 pm

I'm an aspiring author with a new lo story dr people to read. It is not finished, I will be posting it bit by bit. I would appreciate feedback. This first bit was read and I was given advice, but feedback would still be appreciated. Any tips and things would be helpful as well. Thanks, as enjoy the read!

Zakk lowered his body. He looked at the silly wildebeest and sighed, quiet a a mime. He couldn't disturb it now, not when he had finally found one. It would have to do; he couldn't find any others. Making sure the ground wouldn't shift, he slowly started to creep forward. He tensed, ready to pounce, when out of nowhere came a dark shape. In one swift movement, the wildebeest was no more. He was irritated. That was his kill, and they stole it. Hetwofold have to challenge them, he thought, but perhaps it would be best if he study it first. With a start, he realised it was a lioness. She was dark, much darker than he had ever seen. The only normal coloured part of her was her paws. A pale creme, they stood out frOm her body. But even then one was the same colour as her body. He was about to turn and go, when she finally realised he was there. She adopted an aggressive stance, teeth bared and growls erupting from her jaws. He instantly did the same, unsure why, as they both stalked forward, ready to fight. Then it hit him. He knew exactly who this was.

Should I write more?
Userbars and Extra stuffs: show
Thanks Julie Skywalker for my AWESOME siggy and avvy :-D
SNAZ
Scar Rules

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But I still like Simba ;)

Nickname(s): SNSZ123, Shaz, snaz, Twin(GeminiGemelo)
Pride Points: 9

Return to Planning and Characters