New

New

Postby fox_fighter99 » June 27th, 2012, 3:33 pm

Ok so I've only just started writing my story and I wanted to get a good view on what people think of the plot line that I've come up with well not much a plot line more like what you would see in an ad on tv telling you about it but here it is let me know what you think. :D

TLK 4: War of Kings

Kopa the young prince of Pride Rock who'm everyone thought to have been killed by Zira is still very much alive. Living far to the east of the Pride Lands with his brother and new pride life seems to fine until the nightmares that plagued him as a cub return, his mind set on returning to Pride Rock joined by his brother will bring events of love and sorrow. But when the line of succession is challenged within and with the Kings Summit looming ever closer the Pride Lands looks to be caught once again in a fight to gain power and control over more than just one large pride. Will Kopa and his brother be able to stop the events of a comming war or will innocent blood have to be spilled in order to mend the wounds of the five great Prides of Africa. The truth behind Kopa's death and who will control which pride will be revealed when dust settles and the great circle of life rises on the Kings Summit.

I know i didn't put a whole bunch of detail into it but I feel like that's the way it should be to keep you guys guessing on what's going to happen in my fanfiction, and yes I know Kopa's been done alot but this is a story that will be a new chapter in that saga. Lol yes I'm just goofy like that 8-)
Please go here and read my Lion King Fan Fiction and comment love to get feedback from others.
http://www.mylionking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23923
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Re: New

Postby Kopalover » June 27th, 2012, 3:44 pm

I would love to read that! It's sounds great! I'm a huge Kopa fan, so I would love to read this story!
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Return to Planning and Characters