Damon: The lone lion cub.

Damon: The lone lion cub.

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 9th, 2012, 11:26 pm

Although I created Damon to be a RP character, I found his backstory has grown to deserve a story on it's own.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Damon: The lone lion cub.

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm

All right, the first bit is getting the plot together.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 9th, 2012, 11:46 pm

OK, I got a basic plot.

It starts with His father, Leo the Cannibal leaving Pride rock, capuring Damon's mother, Zuri and Damon and his siblings being born. However they are kept under a tight rule by Leo, who forebad Zuri from naming them under the threat of killing the cubs. Then after the cubs are old enough to eat meat, and zuri unable to bear more cubs, Leo forces Damon and his siblings to eat her. They then go through training from hell. Teaching them that Royalty makes prides weak. and by the end only Damon remains. Leo then Abandons Damon and Damon meets Makaila, who lost her strictly royal and arrogant pride to Leo.They then travel together and come to Pride Rock.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » March 9th, 2012, 11:50 pm

Sounds good to me.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Return to Planning and Characters