Pride Rock Origin

Pride Rock Origin

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2012, 6:13 pm

Okay so I wrote this before, it was an epic one shot that saw Taka and Mufasa searching for a home to raise the upcoming lion pride after their previous home is damage by flooding, to that end they hear rumours of a cursed rock like structure that only a true king can free of the curse and rightfully claim.
It tells my own little version of how Taka's greed led to him becoming Scar (I am aware it tells you in 6NA, but lets just use our imaginations)

Basically this takes place around the time 6NA did, but for the sake of the story, it disregards the events in that. I wrote it in the MLK browser, and it logged me out and I lost it.

But here is my question - would you guys be interested in reading it if I were to take the time to rewrite it? It would be nice to revisit it and iron out the small kinks anyway to be honest.

Opinions, onions etc are all welcome! ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Pride Rock Origin

Postby KopsTheTerminator » January 13th, 2012, 6:23 pm

You get an onion.

It kinda sounds interesting... in fact, it's the most original "prequel" to TLK I've seen in a while, I think. I'll probably read it if you do rewrite it.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jiirani » January 13th, 2012, 6:27 pm

Oh it certainly sounds interesting, I'll certainly check it out if you do decide to rewrite it~

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby FlipMode » January 13th, 2012, 6:36 pm

[quote="KopsTheTerminator"]You get an onion.
[/quote]

That is all I ask!

Honestly though thanks for the feedback Kops!

[quote="Jiirani"]Oh it certainly sounds interesting, I'll certainly check it out if you do decide to rewrite it~[/quote]

Yay! Wow two people responded well! That was to be honest a better result than I expected.

think I am probably going to have another shot at writing this again, but do keep the feedback a comin' everyone! Please.
FlipMode

Postby cleargreenwater » January 13th, 2012, 7:27 pm

Sounds pretty neat. I never read the first one, and would be interested in seeing Mufasa & Taka working together, number one, and number two, to watch that dynamic dissolve into the murderous resentment we all know and love.

Would def be interested in perusing this fanfic, sounds like a neat premise.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby FlipMode » January 14th, 2012, 11:26 am

^^ Thanks for the reply, CGW.
I will try to get at least part of it written today, that is why I made this thread lol, it was kind of long last time =D
FlipMode

Return to Planning and Characters