SLA Plan Thread

SLA Plan Thread

Postby KingKovu44 » August 16th, 2011, 6:26 pm

Here's my official planning thread for my story "Star Lion Adventures". I'm working on the first actual chapter and here is a preview of what I have so far:

Chapter 2

A large storm was raging across the skies of Dinosaur Planet. Amidst this weather, a beautiful lioness with pale tan fur and shining blue eyes wearing a golden two-piece outfit soared through the skies on the back of a member of one of the planet’s dinosaur tribes, the winged reptiles called Cloudrunners. Nala had her weapon, a golden staff with wondrous abilities, drawn.

“I received a garbled distress signal. It said something about a mountain hidden in a storm. Whoever they are, they sound in great danger!” she said in Saurian, the language of the dinosaur tribes.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a fireball streaked across the sky. Nala barely had time to duck and then put her staff away to avoid losing it. Suddenly, a giant flying galleon appeared before the young lioness. Its figurehead was carved in the shape of the head of an Allosaurus. As it passed by, Nala knew what she needed to do.

It's taking time because of real life concerns, but will be ready soon.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: SLA Plan Thread

Postby Maleficent » August 16th, 2011, 10:47 pm

Wow, really good so far! I like it! And np, I know how that is. Keep going, this is gonna be good! xD
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Spoiler: show
Maleficent
خودکشی یک راه حل دائمی است

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Nickname(s): Mal, Jen, Enna
Pride Points: 77

Postby KingKovu44 » August 16th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Thanks. I'm trying my best. Hopefully, I'll have it up soon.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Maleficent » August 16th, 2011, 10:50 pm

Well, it's turning out great! I hope you can get it up soon too.
C'est le sentiment solitaire dans le monde - de vous trouver debout quand tout le monde est assis.
Pour avoir tout le monde vous regarde et dire «ce qui est de la question avec elle?" Je sais ce qu'on ressent.
Marcher dans une rue vide, écoutant le bruit de vos propres pas. Volets fermés, rideaux tirés, portes verrouillées contre vous.
Et vous ne savez pas si vous êtes à marcher vers quelque chose, ou si vous êtes juste de s'éloigner.

Maleficent

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Postby KingKovu44 » August 16th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Yeah, the next chapter will have all the stuff with Nala and then the part introducing Simba. I'm also wondering if I should show the part of Simba landing on Dinosaur Planet and meeting Nala in this part.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Maleficent » August 16th, 2011, 11:29 pm

Cool! Yeah, I think you should show the part with Simba, that would be nice.

Maleficent

ఒంటరిగా శాశ్వతంగా

Postby KingKovu44 » August 17th, 2011, 1:05 am

Yeah, I have a plan for it. Simba is totally distracted by Nala's beauty...:lol:

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Return to Planning and Characters