Paw Prints in the Stars - LK Series Chronology

Paw Prints in the Stars - LK Series Chronology

Postby Kina » July 27th, 2011, 1:31 am

Paw Prints in the Stars
~ Chronology ~

About~
PPitS is a series that stretches back to the ends of the LK history, and then goes from generation to generation that follows. Each volume follows one generation, and there will be a grand total of six and a half (technically seven, but IV.V only follows part of the generation). The maturity level will probably be PG13, just to be safe, due to the realism that's incorporated into the series. Certain things may deviate from actual canon or sub-canon, but as whole IV and V will remain essentially true to what we know, at least at the core for V.

Volumes~
Volume I: Light in the Dark
Volume II: Promises Unbroken
Volume III: (TBA)
Volume IV: (TBA)
Volume IV.V: Lost Heart
Volume V: Darkness of the Soul
Volume VI: (TBA)

-Synopsis to be added-

Volume I: Light in the Dark
Generation - Mohatu's

Volume II: Promises Unbroken
Generation - Ahadi's

Volume III:
Generation - Mufasa's

Volume IV:
Generation - Simba's

Volume IV.V: Lost Heart
Generation - Kopa's

Volume V: Darkness of the Soul
Generation - Kiara's

Volume VI:
Generation -

Side Material~
Where all of the side material to PPitS will be linked from. Be it poetry, ficlets/drabbles, or entire oneshots.

Volume V Ficlet: Broken
Last edited by Kina on August 4th, 2011, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Re: Paw Prints in the Stars - LK Series Chronology

Postby TheLionQueen » July 27th, 2011, 3:54 am

I can't wait to read them all! They all sound really awesome! :D
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kina » July 28th, 2011, 2:48 am

Hehe, thank you~. I'm glad that it interests you, TLQ. I'll be posting excerpts along the way if I'm not ready to post chapters due to background work, too. ;)
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kopalover » July 28th, 2011, 7:34 am

Can't wait! I love reading series! :D
Signatures by Shadowfax, thank you love <3
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Kina » July 28th, 2011, 9:06 pm

I already have the prologue for Volume I laid out in my mind, but I only have character sheets barely started, XD. I might post a draft1 example, though. :D
Kina

Postby Azdgari » July 28th, 2011, 9:13 pm

You're pretty incredible, Kina. :]
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Kina » July 28th, 2011, 9:15 pm

XD, thank you, Az. *Huggle*

Progress may be slow on this, though. I have a habit of multi-tasking with my writing, and I'm starting a fantasy series as well. ^_^"
Kina

Postby Kina » August 4th, 2011, 11:27 pm

Hmm ... Having a hard time deciding on whether it is Ahadi or Uru that is Mohatu's young, actually. Both have fair potential to both possible stories, after all. (Although I may end up doing an AU version to post a link to in this thread too, eventually.) Any opinions or preferences?
Kina

Postby KingKovu44 » August 4th, 2011, 11:32 pm

Well, the Uru is Mohatu's young is used more often. Perhaps you could do it differently and use Ahadi? You don't see that much.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Kina » August 4th, 2011, 11:47 pm

Oh, is it? Well, then I'll see what I can do. :D
Kina

Next

Return to Planning and Characters