Writing Contest/Exhibition? :3

Re: Writing Contest/Exhibition? :3

Postby Azdgari » July 6th, 2011, 6:14 am

I think if we were going to allow those it would be better to have a contests specifically for that kind, just because it's hard to judge something like that against a normal story because they're so different, get my drift?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby DGFone » July 6th, 2011, 6:27 am

[quote="Azdgari"]I think if we were going to allow those it would be better to have a contests specifically for that kind, just because it's hard to judge something like that against a normal story because they're so different, get my drift?[/quote]

Hmm... A blender contest... :P

Well, this topic I believe is called "Writing Contest" so while I am not against other media, I still think that we should focus on writing. My opinion on writing is that we should keep it to story form (one-shots and the like) to keep the variation at a minimum, therefore making judging which work is the best easier. How do you compare a one-shot with a poem? You really don't.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » July 6th, 2011, 9:04 am

Yeah that is fine, I was just wandering =P.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » July 10th, 2011, 2:15 am

Any other possible prompt ideas?
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby Annie » July 10th, 2011, 12:21 pm

What if Zira won?
What if Kopa was in the movies?
What was Kovu's tranining like?
What was it like under Scars rule for the hyenas?
How did the Hyena's meet Scar?
What would happened if YOU were a lion in the TLK movies?
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Azdgari » July 10th, 2011, 1:26 pm

A few of those are a little too broad for two thousand words, but I like a few as well. I think I'll give two or three prompts so nobody feels boxed in by just having one prompt
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Postby it means no worries » August 11th, 2014, 8:52 pm

would love this
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Previous

Return to Planning and Characters