1,001 Nights Chapter 2 Preview

1,001 Nights Chapter 2 Preview

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2011, 3:06 am

Ok, here is the preview of chapter 2 of 1,001 Nights:

Chapter 2

Scar, Zira and Vitani made their way across the desert towards Ghadir. As far as distance went, Ghadir was not overly far and the family soon arrived there. Upon arrival, they were met at the city gates by the hyena Scar had met in the market place. He took them to the palace. Soon, they found themselves in the presence of Sultan Ramses and Sultana Shenzi. Ramses was clad in an outfit that was similar to Scar’s, only white. Around his waist was a broad belt with alternating bands of red and gold on it. On his head was a white turban with a ruby on the front center and a red feather above it. Strangely, his eyes were cloudy white. He looked at the lions.

“I hear that you want to help me in my quest to conquer Agrabah,” Ramses began.

“Indeed I do. I believe it will be most beneficial for the both of us,” Scar replied.

Ramses was silent for a long time, which Scar took as him considering the offer.

“Very well, I agree. Now, do you wish anything of me?” the hyena asked.

“I ask for nothing in return, except for a piece of information: do you know anything regarding the existence of a certain lamp?” Scar replied.

“Certain lamp? Do you mean the one that’s supposed to contain a genie?” Shenzi asked.

“Yes,” Scar said.

Ramses and Shenzi both laughed aloud.

“The lamp is only a legend. Why do you waste your time searching for it?” Ramses said.

“I believe it is real, and when I do find it, I will use the genie’s powers to our advantage,” Scar declared.

“Very well, Scar. I will help you, but look for the lamp on your own time,” Ramses answered.

And so, the deal was sealed.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: 1,001 Nights Chapter 2 Preview

Postby Daenerys » April 5th, 2011, 4:21 am

grrrrr.....you make things so hard to wait for XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2011, 4:23 am

Well, I'm working on the chapter right now, so it should be up very soon. I also plan to incorporate the kiss scene between Simba and Eden at the end of the chapter.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Daenerys » April 5th, 2011, 4:27 am

XD ^^ Dramatic XD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2011, 4:29 am

Indeed. I'm very excited to finish it and get it posted. It's gonna get especially good once the genie is released.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Return to Planning and Characters