New

New

Postby Simba1 » March 29th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Hello everybody some of you may know me from fanfiction as ''The Real Simba'' or formally ''Prince Simba63''. If you don't know me I'm new here to mylionking and will have a fic coming real soon to FFN. Just wanted to introduce myself and let everybody know my plot, I joined here to gain some new friends and hopefully more fans. :) Look me up when u get the chance on fanfiction and you'll see my profile.

Well onto the plot, here's the description tell me what you think. ;)

-Never Fall Just when life seems perfect Prince Simba gets captured and imprisoned by a band of rogues to the far nothern deserts at the edge of the Pride Lands. Will he ever make it back home safely? What awaits the Prince if he returns? Knowing everyone misses him especially his best friend Nala. Will this spark a war between Prides all for his safety? And will he discover a lost love after all these years? SNL teens Rated M
Simba
Simba1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Prince

Nickname(s): Sim, or ''The Prince''
Pride Points: 0

Re: New

Postby YFWE » March 29th, 2011, 10:10 pm

Hi! Cool to see another Ohioan here.

If you want feedback on your plot... honestly it's not very original in that a lot of people have done a similar thing (or have used the rogue aspect... probably one of the more cliched types of characters in TLK fanfiction if you ask me), but that's not to say that you won't bring something original to it. Just be sure to not tread into waters that are far too... familiar. Am I coming off clear? I tend to not sometimes.

You should make an intro thread in the Introductions board of this place too... that way you can get more people to greet you!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Re: New

Postby Simba1 » March 29th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Okay thanks, and yeah I got ya. :) But I'm gonna try my best to do this differently. I'm tired of all the same ideas as well sometimes. And yeah I'll post something in the introduction.
Simba
Simba1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Prince

Nickname(s): Sim, or ''The Prince''
Pride Points: 0

Return to Planning and Characters