OOTPL Prequel

OOTPL Prequel

Postby KingKovu44 » January 6th, 2011, 3:02 am

Ok, I got bored recently and have decided to write a prequel to my ongoing fic/RP "Out of the Pridelands". It is set in the time of Ahadi and Uru and explains how Scar became the way he is. As in my original AU story, things are a bit different, the main thing being that Ahadi is a decent king, but a fatally weak father (he favors Mufasa over Scar, despises Scar for being scrawny and sickly and ultimately gives him his scar). The only thing I'm stuck on is this: how far apart the cubs were born and exactly when the other cubs, Sarabi, Sarafina, Xerxes (the father of Nala in my stories) and Zira were born.

And yes, I'm aware that in the books, Scar didn't get his scar from Ahadi, but I thought that might be a good way to explain why Scar became the way he is in my version of things.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: OOTPL Prequel

Postby Thegeni99 » May 26th, 2011, 8:54 am

*bump* How has no one replied?! It seems like quite a good idea I say! Can we do a collab? :D
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby KingKovu44 » May 26th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Hey. Sure, if you wish, but I'm quite busy at the moment.

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Thegeni99 » May 26th, 2011, 8:22 pm

Anytime, just tell me. Trials in the Pridelands is really active so..yeah, I get you.
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

Postby KingKovu44 » May 26th, 2011, 10:25 pm

Ok. I think "Trials" is a better story. This was essentially just a remake of the first film with Zira added and Simba going home instead of falling for Scar's mind games.

KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Return to Planning and Characters